A Global Operation
With offices and facilities on three continents, NAI has a global presence – and global reach.
Manufacturing Products Sold in 36 Countries Across the Globe
With offices on three continents and state of the art manufacturing facilities in the United States and Switzerland, NAI is well positioned to help our clients take advantage of a rapidly growing global market for nutritional supplements. Our Swiss manufacturing arm – NAI Europe – gives our clients distinct advantages in the global market, including:
- Reduced shipping costs
- Simplified customs and duties process
- Favorable political climate
- SwissMedic Pharmaceutical Licensure approved to package, import, sell whole and export pharmaceutical products
- HFL and Fresenius Institute Certifications
- “Made in Switzerland” label positions products as high quality and desirable
Natural Alternatives International Europe (NAIE) Capabilities
Founded in 1999 as a subsidiary of NAI, NAIE’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility is capable of producing powders, capsules and tablet products. This facility gives NAI a global footprint.